Sponsorship - Standard Business Sponsorship Agreement
The sponsorship allows Australian businesses to employ overseas staff to work under subclass 457 visa.
To sponsor a worker as a standard business sponsor the business must:
- be a lawfully operating business
- meet training requirements (Australian businesses only)
- agree to the number of subclass 457 workers to be nominated, if applicable
- have no relevant adverse information against your business
- Australian businesses must also demonstrate their commitment to employing local labour as well as non-discriminatory recruitment practices